- Rays face the Blue Jays leading series 2-1on September 25, 2022 at 7:05 am
Toronto Blue Jays (85-67, second in the AL East) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (84-68, third in the AL East)
- Manoah, Merrifield lead Jays to 3-1 win over Rayson September 25, 2022 at 1:53 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Toronto interim manager John Schneider is willing to go all in trying to get the top AL wild card and the home playoff series that goes with it.
- Arozarena 6 RBIs, Rays beat Blue Jays, tie for AL WC leadon September 24, 2022 at 2:53 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Randy Arozarena hit his 20th homer and drove in six runs as the Tampa Bay Rays beat Toronto 10-6 Friday night, tying the Blue Jays at the top of the AL wild-card standings.
- Roger Federer loses final match before retirement in team-up with Rafael Nadalon September 24, 2022 at 12:01 am
The two tennis stars and on-court nemeses teamed up for a doubles match at the Laver Cup in London on Friday that they lost to Americans Jack Sock and Frances Tiafoe.
- College football polls: Updated AP Top 25, Coaches Poll rankings after Week 4by Zac Al-Khateeb on September 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
The Sporting News looks at the updated AP Top 25 and Coaches Poll rankings following Week 4.
- 49ers RB depth chart: Jeff Wilson Jr., Jordan Mason leading San Francisco backfield with Elijah Mitchell, Tyrion Davis-Price outby Jacob Camenker on September 25, 2022 at 4:48 pm
The 49ers are down two of their top three running backs, but they still have plenty of talent at the position.
- UEFA Nations League 2022 fixtures, results, tables, standings and what’s at stake in 2023by Kyle Bonn on September 25, 2022 at 4:44 pm
The 2022-23 UEFA Nations League is underway with matches across the summer and fall of 2022 that will determine promotion, relegation and which four teams will battle for the title in 2023.
- Who to start in fantasy football: Week 3 rankings, start-sit advice for PPR, standard scoringby Matt Lutovsky on September 25, 2022 at 3:40 pm
It’s Week 3, and your fantasy start ’em, sit ’em decisions are coming down to the wire. We’ve compiled all of our Week 3 rankings for PPR and standard leagues in one place to help you decide who to start.
- NFL Week 3 Injury Report: Herbert pushing to start, Dobbins returns for Ravensby Sportsnet Staff on September 25, 2022 at 4:14 pm
Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert is pushing to start against the Jacksonville Jaguars and remains a game-time decision after […]
- Marlins, Mattingly mutually agree to part ways after seasonby Associated Press on September 25, 2022 at 4:02 pm
Don Mattingly will not be back as manager of the Miami Marlins next season, a person with knowledge of the matter said. The post […]
- FIBA Women’s World Cup Takeaways: Canada defeats Japan, punches ticket to quarterfinalsby Steven Loung on September 25, 2022 at 2:49 pm
Bridget Carleton netted a game-high 19 points and pulled down six rebounds as Canada punched its ticket to the quarterfinals of […]
- Report: Shoulder injury prevented 49ers from trading Garoppolo to Commandersby Sportsnet Staff on September 25, 2022 at 2:31 pm
The reported deal between the 49ers and Commanders would have included multiple draft picks but it fell through after Garoppolo […]