- NASA says two sunspots could hurl out M-class solar flares towards Earth; Check detailson December 11, 2023 at 4:12 am
In a new development, the NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) has tracked not one but two dangerous sunspots and both of them could hurl M-class solar flares towards Earth!
- Aircraft-sized asteroid to pass Earth by a close margin today, reveals NASAon December 11, 2023 at 2:45 am
In a new development, NASA has revealed that an aircraft-sized asteroid is expected to pass Earth by a close margin today, December 11. Know its speed, size, distance of approach, and more.
- Apple iPad Pro, iPad Air set for big upgrades, says Mark Gurman; M3 chip, OLED display on the wayon December 11, 2023 at 2:32 am
With Apple not introducing a new iPad this year for the first time in the device?s 13-year history, a new report suggests that the iPad Pro and iPad Air are set for big updates. Know what?s coming.
- Government Secrecy About UFOs Isn?t Always a Bad Thingon December 11, 2023 at 1:48 am
Congress is considering a bill to require disclosure, but it is sometimes necessary to keep national security information from the public.
- Beyond The Likes of Nvidia Corp and AMD, Chip Market Troubles Pose Threats After AI Euphoriaon December 11, 2023 at 1:43 am
This year?s AI stock frenzy has papered over cracks in the semiconductor market. Beyond the enthusiasm for the likes of Nvidia Corp. and Advanced Micro Devices Inc., it?s a mixed picture for investors.
- Udder-ly New Space Chapter! To the moo-n: How cow dung is fuelling Japan’s ambitionson December 11, 2023 at 1:34 am
Japan’s space industry opened potentially an udder-ly new chapter with a start-up testing a prototype rocket engine that runs on fuel derived purely from cow dung.
- QR Codes Can Hide Risky Links, F.T.C. Warnsby Amanda Holpuch on December 10, 2023 at 11:21 pm
Scammers have used QR codes to steal personal information by imitating legitimate companies or sending deceptive emails and text messages, the Federal Trade Commission said.
- Mistral, French A.I. Start-Up, Is Valued at $2 Billion in Funding Roundby Cade Metz on December 10, 2023 at 10:58 pm
The company has publicly released its latest technology so people can build their own chatbots. Rivals like OpenAI and Google argue that approach can be dangerous.
- Elon Musk Brings Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Back to Xby Kate Conger on December 10, 2023 at 6:52 pm
Jones was banned from the social media platform in 2018 after posting harassing messages.
- This A.I. Subculture’s Motto: Go, Go, Goby Kevin Roose on December 10, 2023 at 10:00 am
The eccentric pro-tech movement known as “Effective Accelerationism” wants to unshackle powerful A.I., and party along the way.
- Key Players in OpenAI’s Boardroom Dramaby Cade Metz on December 9, 2023 at 2:37 pm
A mix of prominent tech industry figures and people not well known outside the A.I. community played big roles in the upheaval at the company.
- Tiny Electric Vehicles Pack a Bigger Climate Punch Than Carsby Somini Sengupta, Abdi Latif Dahir, Alex Travelli and Clifford Krauss on December 9, 2023 at 1:35 pm
Two- and three-wheeled vehicles, used by billions of people, are moving away from fossil fuels to batteries faster than cars in countries that have made the energy transition a priority.
- Lethal Company has a new mod that makes sure you’ll never trust your friends againby email@example.com (Elie Gould) on December 8, 2023 at 4:40 pm
Just when you thought Lethal Company couldn’t get any worse, a new mod gets added to the mix.
- Zenless Zone Zero has an official release windowon December 8, 2023 at 12:19 pm
MiHoYo has confirmed that Zenless Zone Zero will arrive in 2024.
- Final Fantasy 16 Echoes of the Fallen DLC is out nowon December 8, 2023 at 11:31 am
Square Enix has unveiled Final Fantasy 16’s DLC, Echoes of the Fallen, and The Rising Tide.
- Skull and Bones receives another release date after years of delaysby firstname.lastname@example.org (Dashiell Wood) on December 8, 2023 at 10:41 am
Troubled pirate game Skull and Bones has a new release date, finally setting sail next year.
- You’ll be able to experience Alan Wake 2’s New Game Plus and its “alternative narrative” in a matter of daysby email@example.com (Cat Bussell) on December 8, 2023 at 10:01 am
Alan Wake 2’s New Game Plus mode will be dropping later this month along with a cryptically teased “alternative narrative.”
- No Man’s Sky developer unveils its next project – Light No Fire – at The Game Awardson December 8, 2023 at 10:01 am
Hello Games’ next project, Light No Fire, was revealed at The Game Awards, headlining a “procedural Earth.”
- Quordle today – hints and answers for Monday, December 11 (game #686)by firstname.lastname@example.org (Marc McLaren) on December 11, 2023 at 12:15 am
Looking for Quordle clues? We can help. Plus get the answers to Quordle today and past solutions.
- Verizon is throwing in Netflix and Max for just $10/mo with any unlimited plan todayby email@example.com (Alex Whitelock) on December 10, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Verizon’s Holiday deals are getting better and better with the introduction of an awesome new streaming promotion for unlimited plan users.
- We’ve got another sign that the Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 is close to launchingon December 10, 2023 at 3:30 pm
The next fitness tracker from Samsung doesn’t look to be too far off, based on this information.
- One Piece season 2: what we know about the hit Netflix show’s returnon December 10, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Looking for news on One Piece season 2? TechRadar has got you covered.
- Apple rumored to be switching its Mac accessories to USB-C early in 2024on December 10, 2023 at 1:30 pm
According to one tipster, Apple’s mouse, keyboard and trackpad are going to adopt USB-C soon.
- Raspberry Pi OS’ dark mode adds more coal to your stocking this yearby firstname.lastname@example.org (Luke Hughes) on December 10, 2023 at 12:42 pm
I never had, or will have, a ‘goth phase’, but this latest Raspberry Pi update is welcome.
- Feed has no items.
- Integral Memory SlimXpress 1TB portable SSD review: a solid performer with a great price tagby email@example.com (Desire Athow) on December 8, 2023 at 10:57 am
An external solid state drive from a UK-based vendor that’s average in looks and average in performance
- Wondershare Filmora video editor app reviewon December 7, 2023 at 4:28 pm
Filmora, from Wondershare, is a popular desktop video editing tool. But did you know there’s a mobile video editing app […]
- GMKtec NucBox G3 mini PC reviewon December 5, 2023 at 5:53 pm
The GMKtec NucBox G3 mini PC, in its lush green variant, offers an affordable and compact computing solution, well-suited for […]
- Brother MFC-J6540DW reviewon December 5, 2023 at 3:51 pm
We put the Brother MFC-J6540DW A3 printer through its paces.
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Evo (8TB) reviewby firstname.lastname@example.org (Desire Athow) on December 5, 2023 at 10:34 am
The first true 8TB external SSD finally lands but fails to impress on pricing and performance.
- GMKtec M3 reviewon December 4, 2023 at 7:09 pm
The GMKtec M3 impressively balances compactness with capable performance, ideal for professional and casual use. This mini PC is […]
- LumaFusion reviewon December 1, 2023 at 7:49 pm
On the lookout for a video editing app on a phone or tablet? Something with power, featuring many tools and effects, in a sleek […]