- U.S. Soccer Federation to build new training center outside Atlantaon December 7, 2023 at 9:09 pm
The U.S. Soccer Federation’s new training center will be built in Fayetteville, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta.
- Federal dental insurance program to be phased in over 2024, benefits to start in Mayon December 11, 2023 at 1:08 am
The new federal dental insurance plan will be phased in gradually over 2024, with the first claims likely to be processed in May, government officials said ahead of a formal announcement scheduled for Monday morning.
- ‘We’re trying not to break down’: Sask. family desperate to find their loved one last seen in Torontoon December 10, 2023 at 11:39 pm
The family of 39-year-old Lesley Sparvier has been trying to find and locate her after she left home on foot in Kahkewistahaw First Nation, Sask. on Nov. 28.
- Call of the Wilde: Montreal Canadiens fall to the Nashville Predatorsby Brian Wilde on December 11, 2023 at 3:43 am
It’s exciting times for Montreal hockey fans with some of the best prospects they have had in a very long time.
- ‘Urgent concern’: B.C. releases gender-based violence action planon December 11, 2023 at 3:15 am
British Columbia has announced a new three-year action plan that it says aims to end stigma around gender-based violence and ensure access to supports.
- Feed has no items.
- Ukraine president to plead with lawmakers in Washington as Congress…by Ramsey Touchberry on December 10, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy will travel to Washington this week to meet with President Biden and members of Congress, a crucial trip that comes as U.S. aid is set to run dry […]
- Guyana agreed to talks with Venezuela over territorial dispute under…by Bert Wilkinson on December 10, 2023 at 9:08 pm
The government of Guyana, under pressure from neighboring Brazil and a Caribbean trading bloc, agreed Sunday to join bilateral talks with Venezuela over an escalating territorial dispute.
- Biden invites Zelenskyy to the White House amid a stepped-up push for…by Mark Sherman on December 10, 2023 at 8:17 pm
President Joe Biden has invited Ukraine’s leader, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, to the White House on Tuesday as the U.S. administration steps up the pressure on Congress to provide billions more […]
- Christine Brown Gushes Over the Moment She Fell in Love With New Husband David Woolleyby Avery Thompson on December 11, 2023 at 4:06 am
Christine Brown opens up about her love story with David Woolley and reveals exactly when she fell in love with him.
- Meri Brown Explains Why She Doesn’t Trust Robyn ‘Implicitly’ Amid Kody Dramaby Avery Thompson on December 11, 2023 at 4:05 am
Meri Brown reveals during the latest ‘Sister Wives: One on One’ special that she doesn’t fully trust Robyn Brown.
- Christine Brown Reveals Why She’s ‘Not Willing’ to Mend Her Relationships With Kody & Robynby Avery Thompson on December 11, 2023 at 4:01 am
Christine Brown says she has no plans at the moment to fix her relationships with Kody and Robyn Brown.
- In Her Voice News Brief, May 31by Women and Hollywood on June 1, 2023 at 6:49 pm
Note: We are going to be sharing the transcripts from the podcasts when we can. Transcript from Podcast on May 31. If you would rather listen, click here. Holiday weekends inevitably lead to quieter starts of the week and this one is no different. Add on to that, that we are now about 1 month…
- In Her Voice Podcast Episodes- May 26by Women and Hollywood on May 26, 2023 at 1:59 pm
This week on the news brief we focus on Cannes including a bit on Jennifer Lawrence. In the weekly interview, we chat with Erica Saleh, showrunner and member of the WGA negotiating committee. She gave us a full update on the writers strike. Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple
- In Her Voice News Brief- May 17, 2023by Women and Hollywood on May 17, 2023 at 4:31 pm
Check out our latest news brief talking about why the Cannes Film Festival is important and problematic. Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple
- Time’s up for some short-term rentals in B.C. as new housing rules look set to transform sceneon December 9, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Short-term rental managers across B.C. are lamenting the demise of their business model, while real estate agents say owners of investment properties are being forced to sell at a loss or risk being unable to pay their mortgage.
- McDonald’s eyes record global expansion in coming years, with more focus on deliveryon December 9, 2023 at 9:00 am
McDonald’s also intends to use a combination of technology and a greater focus on its delivery capabilities to better serve customers in the years ahead.
- U.S. ‘beginning’ internal discussions about renewing North American trade pacton December 9, 2023 at 9:00 am
For anyone with lingering night terrors from the last renegotiation of NAFTA, the notion of reopening the pact might evoke that classic line from a horror sequel: It’s baaaaa-aaaack. But this time is different, says the U.S. envoy to Canada. On his second anniversary in Ottawa, David Cohen says he’s heartened by the constructive mood.
- Feed has no items.
- Feed has no items.
- Habs prospect Owen Beck ready to share wisdom at Canada’s world junior selection campon December 11, 2023 at 4:39 am
Owen Beck is the only returnee at Canada’s selection camp of 30 players looking to make the roster for the 2024 tournament in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- ‘Thankful’ Bronny James makes USC basketball debut nearly 5 months after cardiac arreston December 11, 2023 at 2:27 am
Bronny James showed off his defensive skills in his college debut for Southern California nearly five months after he suffered cardiac arrest and expressed gratitude for the doctors and family who supported him.
- Playoff-starved Indiana Fever win WNBA draft lottery for 2nd straight yearon December 10, 2023 at 10:49 pm
The Indiana Fever won the WNBA draft lottery for the No. 1 pick for the second consecutive season Sunday. The Fever took Aliyah Boston last season with the top pick and she earned the league’s rookie of the year honours.
- Feed has no items.
- Want to hear the wonder of deep space? This music is made from NASA’s telescope dataon December 9, 2023 at 9:00 am
A Montreal composer has collaborated with NASA to translate scientific data from deep space into music.
- Young tyrannosaur found with baby dinosaurs in its stomachon December 8, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Scientists have made a rare and extraordinary fossil find in Alberta: a young tyrannosaur, with remains of baby dinosaurs in its stomach.
- Mini-satellite constructed by N.B. university students set to orbit Earthon December 7, 2023 at 10:00 am
After a few years of hard work, a team of post-secondary students have put together a miniature cube satellite, which will be launched into orbit.